Papers to ICBASE can be submitted through the channel(国内投稿通道)：
（Pay for RMB）
Papers to ICBASE can be submitted through the channel(海外投稿通道)：
（Pay for USD）
The manuscript is required to have at least 4 full pages and at most 15 pages. Manuscripts must be written in English and follow the instructions at Manuscript Formatting and Templates.
To ensure the high quality of the accepted papers, all submissions will be peer-reviewed. Please only submit original material where copyright of all parts is owned by the authors declared and which is not currently under review elsewhere. Accepted one will be published in conference proceedings.
1. The submitted papers must not be previously published or under consideration of publication elsewhere.
2. Abstracts or full papers will be accepted in English only.
3. Templates download: Templates
4. Please submit your full paper (Word+pdf) to SUBMISSION ONLINE SYSTEM（国内投稿通道）；
5. And please submit the full paper if both the presentation and publication are needed.
6. Please submit the Abstract only if you just want to make a presentation.
7. Should you have any questions or you need any information in English, please contact us at email@example.com.
For those papers do not want to be published but want to present and discuss at the conference, you can submit an abstract first, for presentation only. Your abstract will not be published but only included in the conference program book.
Submission E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions, please send email to Dr. Perry Woo via email@example.com.
1) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is made.
2) All submitted articles should report original research results, experimental or theoretical, not previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academics. Hence, any act of plagiarism or other misconduct is totally unacceptable and cannot be tolerated.